309 Charter Ln , #19

    Pell City, AL 35128
    • $44,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 145 days
    • MLS #: 820731
    UPDATED: 79 min ago
    $44,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 0.76
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Type:
    Vacant Land / Lots
    County:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    LOGAN MARTIN LAKE ACCESS LOT WITH YOUR OWN PIER. GREAT VIEWS ON THIS WONDERFUL LOT TO BUILD A HOME. Charter Landing is a gated subdivision and offers a tennis court for owners to use, Covenants and restrictions are available .Owner financing with 20% down payment.The remaining 80% to be financed at 5% interest for a period of 5 years( 60 payments) to be paid monthly. No penalty for early payoff.

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    © 2018 Greater Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IDX content is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Josh Vernon Group. Data last updated: 2018-11-15T00:30:33.03.
    www.joshvernongroup.com/homes/84920647

    309 Charter Ln , #19 Pell City, AL 35128

    • Price: $44,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 79 min ago
    • MLS #: 820731
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.76
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    Lincoln, Pell City, Riverside
    County:
    St. Clair
    Area:
    Lincoln, Pell City, Riverside
    Property Description
    LOGAN MARTIN LAKE ACCESS LOT WITH YOUR OWN PIER. GREAT VIEWS ON THIS WONDERFUL LOT TO BUILD A HOME. Charter Landing is a gated subdivision and offers a tennis court for owners to use, Covenants and restrictions are available .Owner financing with 20% down payment.The remaining 80% to be financed at 5% interest for a period of 5 years( 60 payments) to be paid monthly. No penalty for early payoff.
    Exterior Features

    Flood Plain YN No Lot Description Cul-De-Sac Lot Description Type Entire Parcel Only Lot View Lake/Water View Road Access Paved Road Surrounding Area Residential Waterfront YN No

    Interior Features

    Number Of Lots 1 Lot Utilities Available Cable AvailableElectricityGasPhoneWater Utilities On Site None Water Private Water

    Property Features

    Additional Info Home Owner Restrict.House Plan ApprovalSurvey Available Amenities Boats-Motorized AllowedDirect Water AccessFishing AllowedGated- PrivateGolf Cart PathSkiing AllowedSwimming Allowed Best Use Per Zone Residential Financing CashConventionalOwner Held Mortgage Improvements Lake Land Property Type Lots Sales Type N/A

    Listing provided courtesy of The Realty Pros. © 2018 Greater Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
    © 2018 Greater Alabama Multiple Listing Service, Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IDX content is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Josh Vernon Group. Data last updated: 2018-11-15T00:30:33.03.
     
    Josh Vernon Group
    2901 2nd Ave S Suite 230
    Birmingham AL, 35233