Usually, we use these blog posts to inform you about what’s happening in our real estate market. However, seeing as it’s the holiday season, we thought it would be fun to share one of our favorite seasonal recipes with you: Pumpkin cheesecake dip!
Here’s how you make it:
1. Add one can of canned pumpkin to a large mixer
2. Add one block of room-temperature cream cheese
3. Add one cup of heavy mixing cream
4. Add three tablespoons of crushed pecans
5. Add one teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
6. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract
7. Add one cup (less to taste) of sugar or another sweetener
8. Turn on your mixer and blend everything together
That’s it! We like to eat this dip with graham crackers, but you can really use whatever you want. If you have any real estate related questions (or you just want more recipes), please call or email us. We are always willing to help!