What are the best home upgrades? Updating your home is very attractive to buyers, so today I’m sharing a few of the best projects you can make to net a high return on your investment:
1. A minor kitchen remodel. You don’t have to completely overhaul your kitchen; instead, make some minor cosmetic upgrades. Update the cabinets, the light fixtures, the sink, the stovetop, and the countertops if they’re in rough shape.
2. A minor bathroom remodel. Again, update things like your light fixtures, sink, wallpaper, or other things that need a little work.
“Minor upgrades make your home seem well-maintained.”
3. Work on your curb appeal. This is easy stuff that draws the buyer into your home. Cut the grass, get rid of the weeds, trim back the shrubs, and update the home numbers. Even something as simple as updating your mailbox goes a long way.
4. Add fresh paint. Paint is super inexpensive and a great way to add value to your home. It communicates to the buyer that the home has been well-maintained and allows them to see the place as their own.
5. Update your flooring. New flooring is a great way to communicate to your buyer that they’re stepping into a quality home.
If you have questions about any of these options or something else, do not hesitate to call or email us. We are always willing to help!