Here are the five types of real estate transactions we can help you with.
Today I’m sharing the types of transactions our team has been a part of over the last several years. For those that don’t know, Josh started his real estate business in October 2010, and since that time, our team has done over 2,100 real estate transactions and almost half a billion dollars in volume. While we’ve primarily built our business around helping people buy their homes, we can and have done so much more than that. Here are the types of transactions we have done in the past and can assist you with now:
“We’ve been busy over the past 10+ years working hard for our clients.”
- New construction. Not only can we help you buy and sell existing homes, but we can also help you buy new construction. We’ve helped buyers purchase homes from larger communities and builders such as D.R. Horton, Signature, Newcastle, and plenty of others across the Birmingham market. We’ve also helped buyers interview and hire custom homebuilders to build excellent one-of-a-kind dream homes. One of our builders loves to say: “If you can find it on Pinterest, then I can build it for you.”
- Represent builders selling their homes. We help builders sell homes, whether it’s a spec home they need to market or selling a custom home to a specific client. We’ve had the privilege of working as the on-site real estate agent in two different new construction communities.
- Finding the perfect piece of land. Sometimes it’s about finding that special lot in just the right area to build your home, and other times there’s a most specific reason such as for farming, hunting use, recreational use, timber, and other investment opportunities.
- Commercial projects. We’ve assisted with multiple commercial projects such as selling a daycare center, gas station, sandwich shop, and gift shop.
- Investment opportunities. We’ve helped with an array of investment opportunities including rental homes, flips, new builds, duplexes, and an apartment complex with storage buildings.
As you can see, we’ve been busy over the past 10+ years working hard for our clients. We’re truly grateful for the opportunity to work in an industry we love and be able to help so many fantastic people.
Please keep our team in mind no matter what type of real estate project you’re working on; we would love to help. If you have questions about the real estate market or are considering buying or selling a home, our team is here to assist you. Call or email us at your earliest convenience.